[NEohioPAL] **EXTRAS NEEDED**

Dr. Scott E. Brosius via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 19 13:07:42 PDT 2017

Award-winning Indie film director and producer of White Midnight
Productions, is searching for volunteer extras to participate in a bar
scene for a romantic comedy film this Sunday, May 21, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. in
Cleveland Heights. I have won 10 awards and 20+ nominations for my films at
the Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project and other local film festivals. This
film will also be submitted to multiple film festivals upon completion. If
you're interested in being a part of a potential award-winning film, please
contact me for details.

My Name is Scott and my email is sebrosius at gmail.com.