[NEohioPAL] Northeast Ohio Cosplay Summer Auditions

bob foraker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 20 07:07:42 PDT 2017

"NORTHEAST OHIO COSPLAY SEEKS PRINCES AND PRINCESSES FOR SUMMER PARADES, FESTIVALS, & SHOWS

Northeast Ohio Cosplay is seeking male and female actors, singers, and dancers ages 16 - 25 to portray princesses and princes for summer parades, parties, shows, and meet and greets. Have you ever wanted to be a prince or princess? Now's your chance! Have you ever wanted to be a princess for a birthday party group? Add a little performing arts to it and you've come to the right place! Auditionees should email Artistic Director, Henry Foraker to set up an audition time. henryforaker at yahoo.com OR northeastohiocosplay at gmail.com
Interested performers should note - We rehearse Saturday mornings (8 - noon) and Sunday evenings (6 - 9). Performers must be available for either ALL the Saturdays or ALL the Sundays OR BOTH (minor conflicts acceptable). Our three main performance dates are 4th of July, 15th of July, and 27th of August. Performers must be able to commit to 2 of the 3 performance dates. Small, paid positions are also available.  All costumes/wigs provided. Auditionees must fit into our already provided costumes. For a complete list of characters available and more information please contact Artistic Director, Henry Foraker.henryforaker at yahoo.com OR northeastohiocosplay at gmail.com
"Thank you,
-Henry Foraker
Artistic DirectorNortheast Ohio Cosplay