[NEohioPAL] Need Business owners who want to reach out to Hollywood producers.

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat May 20 20:53:29 PDT 2017

While a lot of business has been stimulated when movies come into town, we do not actively court producers before they arrive. Prelude2Cinema is in touch with producers that may come here and would like to let them know which business services they can count on. This involves advertising placement in a trade magazine.

Please contact us with the following details:
Name
Contact info
Website
Services you could provide for incoming movie and TV production.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Watch the new Teaser for "Out of Darkness: Cleveland " http://www.n2darkness.com

Join our Campaign to Create a Cinema Industry that will Create Jobs and Movies in Northeast, Ohio
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/crusade.html