[NEohioPAL] FREE HAMILTON TICKET: Land of Cleve Theatre Offers Reward to Help Find Rent-Free Home for Original Works

Cleve Land via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 24 08:33:20 PDT 2017

*FREE HAMILTON TICKET: *
*Land of Cleve Theatre *
*Offers Reward to **Help *
*Find Rent-Free Home *
*for Original Works*

*Land of Cleve Theatre (LOCT) is looking for a new rent-free home, and we
need your help! *

*If you are the first person to offer or suggest the venue we end up moving
into, you will be rewarded with a free ticket to the highly-anticipated
Opening Night of "HAMILTON" next year at Playhouse Square!*

*LOCT was founded in 2014 by Artistic Director Rich Stimac of Loan Star
Productions. Within the past three years, the company has locally
produced five stage shows/events and co-produced three others. In addition,
Loan Star Productions has produced or co-produced over 50 shows in Ohio,
New York, California, Illinois, Washington, and Florida.*

*Previously working out of rent-free venues in the Flats and Old Brooklyn,
LOCT is currently looking for a similar space for its upcoming 2017-'18
season, which will tentatively include:*

*TOM SAWYER -- Mark Twain's tale adapted as a musical by Cleveland authors
(October 2017)*

*MISTLETOES -- A Christmas comedy sealed with a kiss (December 2017)*

*CLEVELAND ROCKS -- A musical revue featuring songs about our great city
(February 2018)*

*MAMMALTON -- Animals perform their own version of the hit musical (April
2018)*

*SENIOR-ITIS! -- When the teachers get sick, the teens take over the high
school (May 2018)*

*BELLYMAN THE MUSICAL -- A larger-than-life superhero musical (July 2018)*

*We want to promote great works, great voices and great local talent, we
just don't have a great budget. **So if you own, know or hear of an
available theatre, hall, venue, building, storefront, backroom, or have a
space you wish to fill, share, co-op or donate, contact us at:*

*inthelandofcleve at gmail.com* <inthelandofcleve at gmail.com>

*We are open to the possibility of profit-sharing, are very flexible
regarding part-time or full-time availability, and size does not matter! *

Rich Stimac
Land Of Cleve Theatre
LandOfCleve.net