[NEohioPAL] Looking for a female performer that resembles Moana

Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc. via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 24 09:12:20 PDT 2017

Hello and Happy Summer!

Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc. (speparty.com) is currently
looking for a female performer who resembles Moana.

Since 2012, our team has provided character performers to North East
Ohio and beyond! We are looking for a spectacular individual to join
our team.

We offer a flexible work schedule, that revolves around your personal
availability. We do, however, prefer those with weekend availability
as the majority of our entertainment is provided over the weekends.

 To apply, simply send a resume and headshot to bookspe at gmail.com.

 Those interested will need to fit the following requirements:
 - No viable tattoos while in costume
 - Have reliable transportation
 - Must pass a background check

Thank you and have a spectacular day!