[NEohioPAL] Job Posting: part time Social Media Asst needed for Music agency

Leigh Peterson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu May 25 11:45:05 PDT 2017

Please send resume AND cover letter to Leigh at clevelandmusicgroup.com

No Phone Calls Please

Company: Cleveland Music Group

This job is mostly remote work that can be done any time, but the candidate
needs availability to attend 2-4 events per month to represent the company
and take pictures/video of our bands or DJs and get business cards from our
industry partners. These will be mostly downtown Cleveland on Friday or
Saturday nights and will only take an hour or two. Depending on your
location you could also visit venues on the East or West side or Akron area.

Job Description:
Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know
what it takes to grow an online community? We're looking for a social media
manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and
tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert
them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media
marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and
convert a digital audience.

Responsibilities:
- Update and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence,
including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap Chat and additional channels
that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both
our brand and our content.
- Post approximately 50 new items per week across all social media
platforms.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company,
competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as
well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
(e.g., Twitter chats, Facebook Sponsored Ads, discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside Management Team to help distribute content that educates
and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network
presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our
target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI
at least once per month.
- Help Prepare/Produce and attend Bridal Shows and Trade Shows relevant to
our industry to further sell our product.
- Attend Networking Events representing CLE Music Group and our Brand.
- Regularly attend CLE Music Group Events (on the weekends) to capture
images and video of our performances and productions to use in our Social
Media Campaign.
- Assist with creation of Mailchimp email blasts

Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command
of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both
data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. Hootsuite, Hub Spot’s
Social Inbox or similar) to monitor social media conversations. You will be
our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or
support rep to social conversations.
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand
generation, inbound marketing, and Wordpress blogging.
- Flexible schedule for occasional weekdays, weeknights and weekend
work/events.
- Photo/Video editing skills is a huge plus.

Hours/Compensation:
Hours are flexible. Compensation is negotiable.  Hours are going to be a
combination of weekdays, weeknights and weekends.  All are up for
discussion.  The more our Social Media presence is built and the more
traffic and leads are generated the more likely this position will turn to
full time.

Starting as a Part Time Position – 20 hours a week or less.
No Benefits to start.
Ability to work remotely as well as in-office.
Must have access to own computer and video recording device.
iPhone user a plus.
Starting pay at $11.00 per hour.
Initial Job is a temporary position only.  6-month trial window to start.

Please send resume AND cover letter to Leigh at clevelandmusicgroup.com
No Phone Calls Please