[NEohioPAL] Models Needed for Commercial Photo Shoot

David Cockley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri May 26 13:42:02 PDT 2017

The Communications Factory is looking for photography models to appear in a
corporate advertising campaign for a biochemical scientific company.

Who we are looking for:
We¹re looking for men and women between the ages of 21 and 35 years old.

The advertising campaign:
We¹re producing an advertising campaign for a biochemical company based in
western Ohio. They make products used in DNA research and other areas of
academic science. The campaign will feature images of scientists working in
lab environments and conducting important research.

Location:
A research lab in the University Circle area of Cleveland, OH. We don¹t have
the specific location confirmed yet ­ we expect to have that detail nailed
down in the next week.

What you will be doing:
We need to have you pose as a laboratory researcher peering through a
microscope, handling glass beakers, and other science-looking tasks. Don¹t
worry, there won¹t be anything toxic or dangerous! :) You¹ll appear in 4 or
5 shots and should plan on being on location for around three hours.

Model Fee:
$300. This fee includes a full usage buyout.

When:
Sometime in the next two weeks. As soon as we have our models and location
confirmed, we¹ll know a specific date.

Thanks very much!
--

David Cockley