[NEohioPAL] Moving sale: Need some props for Glass Menagerie?

Wendy Duke via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun May 28 07:42:37 PDT 2017

We are moving out of our theatre space and would like to find homes for the
following:

A working wind-up Victrola, portable model but comes on a stand designed
for Victrolas and a selection of 78 records.

A period typewriter, not exactly in working condition.

We also have some mirrors and two round tables.  Moving out by the 31st.
Items are at 333 S Main St, Akron 44308 in the basement of the Evans
Building.

If you are interested, please email me and I can send photos.

Make an offer/donation and these items are yours!

*Wendy Duke*
Co-Founder,
*The Center for Applied Drama and Autism*
email: wendy at centerforada.org <laura at centerforada.org>
telephone: 330.687.4177
web: centerforada.org