[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Student Performing Groups JUNE 10

Regina Pietraroia via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 1 10:03:02 PDT 2017

Dance Arts is excited to announce our new performing groups for students!

*NEW DANCE ARTISTS is dedicated to providing opportunities for young
dancers (ages 8-21) to learn, grow, and create in a professional
environment. New Dance Artists’ mission is to use the art of dance to teach
young artists about the value of community.  *

   - Dancing as part of a company or team teaches students about working
   together, solving problems, and supporting their peers. Company members
   will grow both individually and as a group, and will take away lessons that
   will last long beyond their years in a dance studio.
   - Outreach performances empower students in understanding their ability
   to impact others’ lives. A talent for dance, when shared, becomes more than
   pretty steps: it is a way to tell a story, a way to explore our feelings, a
   way to go beyond ourselves.
   - Whether students are looking for a professional performing career or
   not, being a part of New Dance Artists will inspire them to reach further
   and shine brighter. I hope you will join us!

*Performance Group Options*

   - Ballet*
   - Contemporary
   - Jazz
   - *Youth America Grand Prix - students wishing to audition for classical
   or contemporary solos, or ensemble pieces, must audition for the Ballet
   performance group.

*Auditions: Saturday, June 10th, Noon*

*Contact DanceArtsbyRegina at gmail.com <DanceArtsbyRegina at gmail.com> for more
info or to register for the audition. Or call 440-230-9018*

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
10670 Royalton Road
N Royalton, OH 44133
440-230-9018
www.danceartsbyregina.com