[NEohioPAL] SEEKING DANCERS FOR SHORT FILM

Dezmond Peterson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon May 29 12:54:43 PDT 2017

         SEEKING DANCERS FOR SHORT FILM

     Running out of Time

                                                *Written by: Dezz Peterson*

                        *(writer/director/producer of the award winning
short film “Keep Going”)*

*Directed by: India Perkins*

*Dance Choreographer: Amanda Trompak*

*Synopsis: 5 people are trapped in a parking garage with a bomb ready to
explode, and there’s only one way out.*

There is a choreographed dance scene in the film surrounding one of the
main characters. WE’RE LOOKING FOR GOOD DANCERS. [ANY ETHNICITY] [MALE AND
FEMALE] [AGES 13-21] Can be slightly older or younger granted you look the
required age range.

Shooting in Cleveland on Saturday July 15th and Sunday July 16th. Must be
available on these dates.

There will also be a cast meeting/table read on Saturday June 17th.

Compensation: Meal and *IMDb* Credit

If this is you email your interest to whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com
with a current photo and resume. Send us a link of your work if available.

We’re doing callbacks this Saturday June 3rd

This film is being shot for the *Sundance Film Festival*

To learn more about us feel free to visit our *IMDb* page:

http://www.imdb.com/find?ref_=nv_sr_fn&q=dezmond+peterson&s=all

If you give up, What About Them!