[NEohioPAL] Shore Cultural Centre Performing Arts Summer Workshops

Christine Cipriani via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue May 30 09:52:05 PDT 2017

Shore Cultural Centre Performing Arts Summer Workshops

for ages 10-17

June 12- July 21, Monday through Friday, 9:00am-12:00noon

Darryl Lewis, Instructor/Director

June 12-16

Rock Band Workshop

Calling all wanna-be-rock stars and hip hop artists!  Come get your grove on, make some cool music and meet new friends.

June 19-23

Acting for Stage and Camera

Think you have what it takes to become an internet sensation?  Learn the art of acting and you'll be on your way.

June 26-30

Basics of Singing and the Language of Music

Singing involves training, discipline and practice.  Students learn the art of singing to ensure healthy development.  Gospel to Pop to Hip Hop to Braodway.  All invited!

July 10-14

Playwriting and Writing for Actors

Students learn the elements of writing for actors.  Developing ideas and elements of drama and comedy.  We will record videos for publication.

July 17-21

Song Writing

We will write, perform and record original songs all week long.  Calling all recording artists!

Fee:  $75/wk  or 5 weeks for $300--SAVE $75!

Shore Cultural Centre, 291 E. 222nd Street, Euclid, OH  216-289-8578 www.shoreculturalcentre.com<http://www.shoreculturalcentre.com/>

Shore Cultural Centre

Coral Management Company, LLC

291 E. 222nd Street