[NEohioPAL] New Episodes of Backstage Buddies, a Podcast about Creating & Consuming Art in Northeast Ohio!

Jason Leupold via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 31 12:10:04 PDT 2017

Hello, NEOhioPAL!

Do you enjoy theatre? How about talk about Art and how we create and
consume it, especially in the NEO market? Maybe you'd like some talk about
superheroes and their artistic merits? Perhaps some chatter about social
issues in and around the Arts is enticing, too? And would you enjoy all of
that from the perspective of two area professional performers and goofballs?

If any or all of that sounds like something you'd fancy, then tune into a
new podcast called Backstage Buddies! Join Jason Leupold and Joe Pine each
week on Equity Monday as they talk about creating and consuming art, but
with a healthy dose of irreverent silly chatter.

You can subscribe (or just listen) on iTunes here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/backstage-buddies/id1207661096
Not an iTunes fan? Don't worry, we're also on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/music/m/Ivbvby74odlnavsdoajljpw5yuy?
t=Backstage_Buddies

New episodes are uploaded Mondays. We just passed 15 episodes, which means
plenty of content to listen to and think about! You can also find and/or
reach us at the following places:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1394071373939047/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BackstageBuds
Gmail: backstagebuddiescast at gmail.com