[NEohioPAL] LOOKING FOR A YOUNG BOY AND GIRL TO FINISH OUR CAST

Dave Cockley via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed May 31 08:21:19 PDT 2017

Captain Dave Productions

Looking for a young Girl and Boy
To complete our cast for the Music Video

THOSE RUNAWAY RASCALS

These are full lead roles in the show which will be shot
in the beautiful Metro Parks at the end of June

The show will be placed on Facebook and Youtube for your fans to watch

We begin rehearsing the show this Monday, June 5th
at the Shaker Heights Library Room G on the 2nd Floor from 6:00 - 7:00pm

If you’re interested contact: captaindave2898 at aol.com <mailto:captaindave2898 at aol.com>  or  216-752-3535

Check out our website at: captaindaveproductions.webs.com