[NEohioPAL] Martini Time? NO! Improv Time w/the Cleveland Improv Jam!

K. White via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 2 16:12:39 PDT 2017

Sponsored by the Angry Ladies of Improv, this Sunday at 5pm, the Cleveland Improv Jam is looking for brave souls to get their comedy fix on at Coffee Phix.  Bring your sense of humour, your imagination and (most importantly) your Kevin Durant voodoo dolls!

Every Sunday at Coffee Phix Cafe on 4485 Mayfield Rd, South Euclid, Ohio 44121.  Sign-ups @4:30pm & shows @ 5pm.  Or call (216) 381-5705 ahead of time.

Come laugh with (and at) us!  And did we mention IT'S FREE?!

But wait, we hear you cry:  "The East Side is too far!"  Never fret, we now have a WEST SIDE JAM!

This Tuesday, June 6th @ 7pm (sign-ups @ 6:30pm), we're also at La Maison Palette Cafe on 12001 Detroit Ave, Lakewood, Ohio 44107.  Call (216) 577-9527 ahead of time.

AND IT'S FREE TOO!!!