[NEohioPAL] yoga by kim New Yoga Series Starts June 5!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 4 10:11:32 PDT 2017

Breathing: The Master Key to Self-Healing

Yoga Series

Starts June 5 2017

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

13 CLASSES PRE PAID ($130) GETS YOU A CD

Breathing: The Master Key to Self Healing

Dr. Andrew Weil

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

Join me for a series emphasizing the breath and how the breath can enhance and help your yoga practice and your life. WE will explore and focus on many different breathes allowing ourselves to focus on a new breath every other week. The breath is healing and relaxing and our life force energy! Join us at any time. No previous experience is necessary and you can jump in anytime.

Attending individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

July 15 Night of Light Namaste Wellness Center Medina

July 23 Strongsville City Jazz Hudson

July 29 Reiki First Degree Namaste Wellness Center Medina

August 4 Strongsville City Jazz Strongsville Rec Center

August 9 Strongsville Friends of the Library Author Event

September 16 17 18 Strongsville Friends Booksale

October 21 22 Holistic Health and Healing Expo

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.
3. Don’t make assumptions.