[NEohioPAL] Ohio Shakespeare FIGHT NIGHT, $15 Stage Combat Class this Monday! ($10 students)

Tess Burgler via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 4 09:47:20 PDT 2017

June FIGHT NIGHT:
7:00-8:30, June 5
Get to the point
A sword-fighting class focused on thrusts and stabs.

$15 ($10 students)

http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/monday-fight-night/

THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT NIGHT...
...tell everyone about fight night!  Join us at Greystone on the second Monday of every month for a 90 minute focus class from Fight Director Ryan Zarecki.

Zarecki will pick the theme for each month, and we will post on our website.  Will it be sword and buckler? Found object? Rapier? War hammer? Dagger?  Whatever it is, it will be an awesome way to polish your stage combat skills (and make new friends, too).  Imagine how good you'll get if you come every month! Get tickets in advance or pay at the door.

Ages 14+.