[NEohioPAL] Free Community Concert this Friday at League Park

Margaret Reardon via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 7 15:01:50 PDT 2017

Free Community Concert
at League Park
6601 Lexington AvenueFriday June 9
4-7 pmWe  are excited to announce  that in partnership with  Roots of American Music we are bringing music to the League Park grounds this summer! Join us on select Saturday afternoons and Friday evenings for great music on our outdoor plaza featuring some of the best talent in Cleveland. Free and open to all. Thank you to The Cleveland Foundation  for its support.4:00 to 5:00 pm. ROAM  activity
5:00 to 7:00 pm  Acoustic Blues, Jazz and Old Time String Classics with SpYder Stompers and Sugar Pie

 @media screen and (max-width: 489px) { .border-color { display: none !important; } }
|    |  |
|  Margaret Reardon
 Administrator, The Baseball Heritage Museum  |
|  2167891083 | www.baseballheritagemuseum.org |
 6601 Lexington Avenue Cleveland OH 44103  |