[NEohioPAL] WEEKEND HAPPENINGS AT THE WEST THEATER IN BARBERTON

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 5 08:28:02 PDT 2017

WEEKEND HAPPENINGS AT THE WEST THEATER IN BARBERTON

    The end of the world and comical fairy tales this weekend at The West Theater

in Barberton, Ohio.  Friday, June 9 at 7:00 and 10:00, and Saturday, June 10 at 2:00 and 7:00 and

10:00 it’s a Double Apocalypse Weekend.  The films IN THE YEAR 2889 and A BOY AND

HIS DOG (featuring a very young Don Johnson) will be shown.  As an added bonus, between

the movies we will present Bert the Turtle in DUCK AND COVER.  Admission is $5.00 for

adults, $3.00 for Children & Senior Citizens.  On Sunday, June 11 it’s fun and fairy tales with

our Family Day Presentation of Abbot & Costello in JACK AND THE BEANSTALK.

Admission is $3.00 for all seats.

    And coming June 24th will be the first of our monthly “Saturday Night Chiller Theater”, a

hosted double feature movie night with chills, thrills, contests, and fun.

    The theater is located at 1017 Wooster Rd. W in Barberton.  For more information visit

the web site thewesttheater.com or call the theater at 330-548-2104.