[NEohioPAL] NEW '17-'18 SEASON TICKETS ON SALE at FRENCH CREEK THEATRE

fctheatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 5 11:55:00 PDT 2017

Lorain County Metro Parks' French Creek Theatre is proud to announce...

NEW 2017-2018 SEASON!!!

Tickets on sale now!

SEASON TICKET SUBSCRIBERS SAVE UP TO 30% ON A 6 SHOW PACKAGE!

Call (440) 949-5200, purchase online<http://metroparks.cc/french-creek-theatre-tickets.php> or visit the FCT Box Office, open 10AM-6PM daily.

PERFORMANCES

FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS at 7:30pm
SUNDAYS at 3:00PM unless otherwise specified

TICKETS*

Ewing Theatre
Adult $16-$18
Youth $10

Pijor Theatre
Adult $16
Youth $10

*Romeo & Juliet no cost

BONNIE & CLYDE - musical with adult themes

Book by Ivan Menchell
Lyrics by Don Black
Music by Frank Wildhorn

Directed by Brittni Shambaugh Addison

October 13-29, 2017 / Ewing Theatre

The Great Depression. As the country's corporations, banks and institutions crumble, suffering Americans crave a reckoning. Two upstart criminals emerge from the dust of poverty to become folk heroes for their brazen, lawless and deadly deeds. Strap in for a sleek and sexy musical retelling of the rise and fall of the Barrow Gang. "You've read the story of Jesse James of how he lived and died...here's the story of Bonnie and Clyde."

ANNIE - musical for the entire family

Book by Thomas Meehan
Music by Charles Strouse
Lyrics by Martin Charnin
Based on Little Orphan Annie by permission of The Media Tribune Services, Inc.

Directed by Monica Olejko

December 1-17, 2017 / Ewing Theatre

Billionaire Oliver Warbucks is a man who thinks he has everything. Eleven-year-old Annie is an orphan with nothing. When the unlikely pair meet, together they find the thing that was missing in each other. Everyone's favorite optimist lights up the stage this holiday season in the inspiring musical sensation that will leave audiences singing, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow! You're always a day away!"

I'M NOT RAPPAPORT - play for ages 12+

By Herb Gardner

Directed by Jacqi Loewy

February 2-18, 2018 / Pijor Theatre

>From a bench in Central Park, Nat & Midge, two feisty octogenarians, refuse to disappear into the diminishing twilight of their lives. While Nat's daughter imperils his independence with the threat of nursing homes, Midge fights the yuppie forces trying to push him out of his job. Using the wiles and wisdom that only come with age, they make their final stand in this sidesplitting and thoughtful Tony-award winner.

CHILDREN OF EDEN - musical for the entire family
Book by John Caird
Music & Lyrics by Stephen Schwartz
Based on a concept by Charles Lisanby
Orchestrations by Bruce Coughlin and Martin Erskine
Directed by Nate Sayatovich
March 9-25, 2018 / Ewing Theatre
In the beginning, Adam and Eve live in a state of perfection with their Father. But when they eat from the Tree of Knowledge, their disobedience sets off a powerful chain of events spanning generations, and leaves the far reaches of their bloodline searching for the way back to Eden. Forbidden fruit, floods, and forgiveness come together for this sweeping musical saga based on the book of Genesis.

THE ELEPHANT MAN - play for ages 12+

By Bernard Pomerance

Directed by Ismael Lara

May 4-20, 2018 / Pijor Theatre

In 1886, a horrifically deformed sideshow attraction named John Merrick is taken in by a young English surgeon named Frederick Treves. As Treves endeavors to civilize him by introducing him to London's elite, Merrick dreams of being like other men. But when manners and propriety leave Merrick dissatisfied, Treves begins to question his own altruistic pursuits. Achingly poignant and poetic, discover our shared humanity with The Elephant Man.

LIONEL BART'S OLIVER! - musical for the entire family

Book, Music & Lyrics by Lionel Bart

Directed by Maryann Nagel & Greg Violand

July 13-29, 2018 / Ewing Theatre

Sold from the only life he's ever known in a toilsome workhouse to be an apprentice coffin-follower for a jocund undertaker, the orphaned and hapless Oliver escapes to find someplace he truly belongs. Taken in by a band of young pickpockets, Oliver thinks he's finally found a family until a robbery gone sour incurs the wrath of their menacing leader. Filled with Broadway hits and heart, "consider yourself" invited to Oliver this summer!

ROMEO & JULIET - play for ages 12+

By William Shakespeare

Directed by Brian McNally

August 17-19, 2018 / Lakeview Park (all shows @ 7pm)

A young woman is betrothed by her parents against her will. A young man's honor is bound to hate the household of his love. As their families war, together they will bear their devotion beyond the boundaries of death. One of the greatest tragedies of all time, Shakespeare's tale of passion and calamity is performed outdoors as Lorain County Metro Parks is transformed into "fair Verona, where we lay our scene..."

Bonnie & Clyde, Annie, Children of Eden and Lionel Bart's OLIVER!
are presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
www.MTIShows.com<http://www.MTIShows.com>

French Creek Theatre is located within the French Creek Nature & Arts Center / 4530 Colorado Ave / Sheffield Village / 44054