[NEohioPAL] Mark your calendar for these June & July EVEnts

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 5 17:07:13 PDT 2017

See the inspiring story of Emma Gatewood, the first woman to solo thru-hike
the 2,050-mile Appalachian Trail at the age of 67 after raising 11 children
and surviving domestic abuse with our Emmy-nominated film. TRAIL MAGIC: THE
GRANDMA GATEWOOD STORY will be presented on Monday, June 12, 2017, 7p.m. at
the Lakewood Library, 15425 Detroit Ave. in Lakewood.  The program is FREE
and open to the public. For more information, contact the library at (216)
226-8275.

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at  7:00 p.m. hear America's history as told
through song with I HEAR AMERICA SINGING -- a special powerpoint
storytelling  program presented by the Wickliffe Public Library, 1713
Lincoln Rd in Wickliffe, Ohio. The program is FREE and open to the public.
For more information, call the library at (440) 944-6010.

Children ages 2 - 11 will be able to find out how they can BUILD A BETTER
WORLD with this storytelling program spotlighting inventive youngsters at
the Herrick Memorial Library in Wellington, Ohio on
Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. The program is FREE and open to the
public. For more information, call the library at 440-647-2120.

To arrange for these, or any of our programs to be brought to your group,
simply reply to this e-mail with your request.  We'd be happy to help you
create a special event.

Keep up with all our events at http://edenvalleyenterprises.org/calendar.htm

To unsubscribe to this e-mail, respond to this e-mail with your request.

Looking forward to seeing you at a program soon!

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org