[NEohioPAL] Mercury is going Full Frontal!

Mercury Theatre Company via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 6 17:18:22 PDT 2017

Mercury Is Going Full Frontal
 http://bit.ly/2seiLWx

Mercury Theatre Company, now in its 19th Season, is launching its Full Frontal initiative, offering $10 tickets of any unsold Front Row seats to theatre lovers under 25 years old. Full Frontal tickets are available 45 minutes prior to each performance of the 2017 mainstage season.

“Young people are at the heart of what we do at Mercury Theatre Company.

By creating an environment in which young people feel welcome and appreciated, and by bringing down the barriers that they face, we hope to safeguard the future of theatre.

I am pleased to announce that, with our Full Frontal initiative, we will be offering any unsold Front Row seats for each performance of the 2017 season at a discounted rate of just $10 for under 25s.

In doing this, Mercury Theatre Company theatre can offer seats to any young person regardless of how much disposable income they might have.”

Pierre-Jacques Brault, Artistic Director
How Full Frontal works:

Starting with Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Carousel, and continuing all season, under 25s can nab any unsold Front Row tickets for just $10.

It’s simple… if you’re under 25, all you have to do is check Facebook or Twitter to see how many Front Row seats are available at the performance of your choice (posted 2 hours prior to each performance), then turn up at the theatre and register your name with the box office at least 30 minutes before the show. Remember you’ll need to bring ID for proof of age.

Each show at Mercury is handpicked to showcase the best of Broadway with a fresh look, including:

• Carousel, June 9-24. Named the greatest musical of the 20th Century by Time Magazine, Carousel is Rodgers and Hammerstein at their finest, weaving a beautiful tale of love, loss and redemption with a stellar song-list, including “If I Loved You” and “You’ll Never Walk Alone.”

• La Cage Aux Folles, July 7-22. Precursor to the well-known film The Birdcage, this hilarious Jerry Herman tuner about being your truest self remains one of the
most revived, all time biggest hits of Broadway.

• Hairspray, August 4-19. You can’t stop the beat with this fast-paced and fabulous musical set in 1960’s Baltimore, in an era of social progress that empowers average teen Tracy Turnblad to explore new heights of social justice, teen romance and her hair!

At A Glance:

What: Mercury Theatre Company goes FULL FRONTAL

When: Any performance of the 2017 season with unsold Front Row Tickets

Where: Regina Hall, Notre Dame College. 1857 South Green Rd., South Euclid, 44121

Cost: $10 for under 25s

How: Check Facebook and Instragram 2 hours prior to each performance for availability and

be at the Box Office 30 minutes prior to curtain.

For more information, click here http://bit.ly/2seiLWx or call 216.771.5862 or visit www.mercurytheatrecompany.org<http://www.mercurytheatrecompany.org/>

Mercury Theatre Company

216.771.5862

www.mercurytheatrecompany.org