[NEohioPAL] CASTING: Several Supporting Roles in an Indie Feature (July 21 - August 10)

Emily Cohn via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 11 08:45:30 PDT 2017

Dear NEohioPAL list subscribers,

My name is Emily Cohn (emily-cohn.squarespace.com) and I am the
writer/director of *Crshd*, a college female sex-comedy. I'm seeking
Ohio-based actors to fill several roles. Details below!

*Logline: *Three college freshmen pursue their suppressed romantic desires
the last night of school before summer break.
*Principle Photography:* July 21 - August 10 (actors will be needed on
select shooting days)

*Compensation: *Meals, IMDB credit, $20/day per diem (unless SAG, in which
case $125/day)

*Audition Location: *Tape

*Shooting Location:* Oberlin, Ohio
*Character Bios:*

STEPHANIE CHU (22)—Modern cupid goddess.

+Female. East Asian.

OLIVER (19)—Shy boy with a crush on Izzy.

+Male. Any ethnicity.

NOLAN BERNSTEIN (19)—Izzy’s crush: the ultimate “soft boy.” Musician.
Social climber.

+Male. Plays an instrument. Any ethnicity.

REX CARLSON (22)—Anuka’s secret crush: obnoxious senior meme lord known for
his non-PC articles in the campus newspaper.

+Male. Any ethnicity.

S&S OFFICER (50s)––Izzy's fairy godmother of sorts and Jared's father.

+Male. Any ethnicity. (Would be great to have father-son pair for him and
Jared.)

JARED ELBOW (16)—High school town kid who steals alcohol from dorm rooms.

+Male. Not skinny. Any ethnicity. Yo-yo skills are a plus!

EMRERSON STANTON (16)—Jared’s best friend + Fiona’s hook-up buddy for part
of the evening.

+Male. Skinny. Any ethnicity. Yo-yo skills are a plus!

TONY (40s)—Manager of College Lanes bowling alley with a strict moral
compass.

+Male. Any ethnicity.

REGISTER MAN (30s-50s)—A register attendant at the local gas station with a
good sense of humor and unconventional fake ID regulations.

+Male. Any ethnicity.

ASTRONOMY PROFESSOR (30s-60s)—Overenthusiastic middle-aged man with a
contagious love for the celestial sphere.

+Male. Any ethnicity.

DEB (50s)––Enthusiastic sex educator/therapist.

+Female. African-American.

IZZY’S MOM (50s-60)—Hip stoner artist.

+Female. Resemblance to Izzy.

Please contact Emily Cohn (escapecohn at gmail.com) and Barrett Rouen (