[NEohioPAL] Dear List, Here is my partisan "Resistance to Trump" posting. Love, Fred

Dennis Runkle via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 17 20:41:28 PDT 2017

Thanks Fred! Good to see you at the meeting today!

For additional context on the ResistBot service, here's the website: https://resistbot.io

As you say, we need to engage, to get involved and stay factually informed. We saw last November what happens when 49% of eligible voters don't exercise their rights. We can't assume that those who do vote will have our own interests at heart.