[NEohioPAL] See James McGilbray, Actor, & 'CJ' Johnson, Karamu Maintenance on "Wake Up And Live With the Arts"

sue holland johnson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 12 13:46:23 PDT 2017

Hello, Arts Supporters . . . . SeeJames McGilbray, Actor, Videographer, WUAL with James McGilbray
Calvin "CJ" Johnson, Karamu Maintenance,  Wake Up Live with CJ
See what James & CJ have been up to, lately on their recent guest appearances on "WU&Lw/Arts."
 WUAL with James McGilbray WUAL with James McGilbrayJames, a long-standing member of the Wake Up And Live's Actors' Studio, shares his experiences and advice about being involved in entertainment   careers, theatre, commercials & film.
Wake Up Live with CJ  Wake Up Live with CJ Calvin "CJ" Johnson spends a few minutes chatting with Sue Johnson about his role in helping Karamu's Maintenance Dept. keep Karamu's building & grounds up to standards.
Take a Look!  See past YouTube clips of some of our recent & past  featured guests on ''WU&Lw/Arts"
                                             WUAL Playlist:   https://www.youtub e.com/playlist?list=PL490E9107 8C2251D3
Thanks . . .Sue JohnsonDirector, Producerwakeupandlives at gmail.com

   Note:   If you, or someone you know, would make a great guest, eg.  actors performing excerpts of their works, playwrights, singers & dancers, musicians, poets, etc., please contact us at: wakeupandlives at gmail. We'd love to showcase & promote your talents..