[NEohioPAL] Tickets still available for "I Do! I Do!"

Bill & Mark Corcoran via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 13 06:32:27 PDT 2017

Theatre in the Circle, the only semi-professional community theatre located in University Circle, closes its inaugural season with a musical about marriage—everybody’s marriage—"I Do! I Do!". The production is directed by Theatre in the Circle Artistic Director Bill Corcoran. It stars Angela Mitchell and Mason Stewart.

I Do! I Do! is a funny, touching and intimate two-person theatrical tour-de-force musical all about one-couple’s incredible marriage—the highs and lows and everything in between. With book and lyrics by Tom Jones and music by Harvey Schmidt (The Fantasticks), the show features memorable tunes such as “My Cup Runneth Over” and “The Honeymoon Is Over”

Performances take place Thursday, June 22, 2017—Sunday, June 25, 2017, in the ballroom of the historic Judson Manor retirement community, 1890 East 107 Street, in Cleveland’s University Circle neighborhood.

Performance Schedule
Thursday, June 22, 7:30 p.m.
Friday, June 23, 7:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 24, 2:00 p.m. and  7:30 p.m.
Sunday, February 12, 2:00 p.m.

Tickets are $15. Please call (216) 282-9424 or visit www.theatreinthecircle.com <http://www.theatreinthecircle.com/>

Theatre in the Circle
1890 East 107th Street