[NEohioPAL] Mighty Goliath Productions Presents SONGS OF SUMMER

Douglas Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 13 09:59:44 PDT 2017

Join Mighty Goliath Productions as we celebrate the Songs of Summer in our
annual benefit! Several of your favorite MGP performers will dazzle with
song and dance as you enjoy your favorite summer cookout dishes, raffles,
and a cash bar.

During the show, we will also reveal our next production! Be the first to
find out what MGP is doing!

All proceeds for this event will benefit the Mighty Goliath Productions
Endowment Fund.

WHEN: June 29th
6:30 PM Cocktail hour
7:30 PM Show

WHERE: The Lakewood Elks' Lodge in Westlake
24350 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, OH 44145

HOW: Buy Tickets online at http://mightygoliath.com/tickets/ or at the
door. All tickets are $20