[NEohioPAL] Really Really Talk-BAck at Beck Center this Sat.

Beth Kretschmar via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Jun 13 13:59:54 PDT 2017

Beck Center for the Arts, in partnership with Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
present

REALLY REALLY TALK-BACK

"RIVETING...Beck Center's SUPERB Really Really puts the 'I' in iPhone"

Cleveland Jewish News<http://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/columnists/bob_abelman/beck-center-s-superb-really-really-puts-the-i-in/article_955ede22-4889-11e7-aeb3-b3da948cf2c3.html#comments>

"MUST SEE production which sparks with intensity...edgy, shocking, and thought-provoking"

BroadwayWorld Cleveland<http://www.broadwayworld.com/cleveland/article/BWW-Review-REALLY-REALLY-Thought-Provoking-Inciting-Well-Conceived-at-Beck-Center-for-the-Arts-20170603> or Cool Cleveland<http://coolcleveland.com/2017/06/theater-review-really-really-beck-center-roy-berko/>

- Talk-Back Event -
Saturday, June 17
Really Really 8 p.m. | Studio Theater
Talk-Back Immediately Following the Performance

Inspired by the Duke Lacrosse team scandal, this play considers sexual assault, sexual politics, and the raw ambition of today's youth.
Our panelists will discuss the play and speak to topics relevant to building awareness of sexual violence and bringing an end to assaults.

Panelists:
Alexander Leslie, Senior Director of Educational Services, Cleveland Rape Crisis Center
Scott Spence, Artistic Director, Beck Center for the Arts
Donald Carrier, Really Really Director and Associate Director of the CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program
Various Really Really cast members

FOR TICKETS AND MORE INFO:
http://www.beckcenter.org/events/really-really-talk-back/

Really Really Performances Continue through July 2, 2017
8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays
3 p.m. Sundays