[NEohioPAL] DENTAL CROWN SPECIAL: $495, VENEERS: $375

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 14 05:44:04 PDT 2017

                                                                      Neil Ross, D.D.S.
                                                                1450 S.O.M. Center Road
                                                                                Suite 26
                                                             Mayfield Heights, OH 44124
                                                                 (440) 503-3422 TEXT
                                                                 (440) 461-1123 Office

                                                                          rossplanet at aol.com

Dear NEOhioPAL Members,

SPECIAL: DENTAL CROWNS:  $495
PORCELAIN VENEERS:  $375

FREE X-RAYS

     I would like to welcome you to my practice.  I know what a struggle it can be as an artist and I'd like to help with a discount plan.

     Both my children are artists.  One is an animator and the other is an illustrator.  I was a freelance photographer(and taxi driver) in NYC back in 1978!

     I graduated from Case Western School of Dentistry in 1984 and I have been in private practice for 33 years.  In addition to general dentistry, I have pursued cosmetic dentistry, which is why my practice is called, "Dental Enhancements."  "Your teeth are your most important fashion accessory."  "Your smile is your calling card."

     I practice in a holistic way where practical.  There are no silver-amalgam fillings placed in this practice and there haven't been since I started in 1984.  Metal-free dentistry is available and old silver-amalgams are always removed with a rubber dam in place so you won't swallow any Mercury.  (Did you know that 'Silver Fillings' are ~52% Mercury?)  Cleanings are by the dentist!

     We are open Monday through Thursday and Sundays by appointment only.
     Please check out these fees and I hope you will call for an appointment :

Procedure       Description

Usual Fee       1

Discounted Fee (for NEOPAL Members) 2

Member Savings

Routine 6 Month     Check-Up

$150

$85

$65

In Depth Check-Up

$150

$85

$65

Full Mouth X-Rays

$114

$0

$114

Two Bitewing     X-Rays

$55

$15

$40

Nitrous Oxide

$75

$35

$40

Adult Teeth Cleaning by       Dentist

$150

$85

$65

Child Teeth Cleaning by       Dentist

$150

$85

$65

Protective Sealant /       Tooth

$46

$27

$19

1 Surface White Filling for U       or L Front Tooth

$150

$100

$50

Single Crown - Porcelain

$1150

$495

$655

Bleaching(In-Office/Upper and       Lower)

$650

$350

$300

Core Build-Up With     Pins

$375

$185

$190

Root Canal Treatment - Front       Tooth

$650

$450

$200

Root Canal Treatment -       Bicuspid

$750

$650

$100

Root Canal Treatment -       Molar

$900

$750

$150

Perio Scaling and Root Planing       (Per Quadrant)

$217

$126

$91

Full Upper       Denture(Premium)

$1,800

$950

$850

Tooth Replacement Part of       Permanent Bridge per unit

$1150

$850

$300

Porcelain Veneers