[NEohioPAL] 24 Hour Musical at Playmakers

Rachel Zake via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 14 08:09:52 PDT 2017

  Good Afternoon NEOhioPal!! EXCITING NEWS!!!!! Playmakers is bringing back the 24 HOUR MUSICAL!!!!! Andthis year we're doing... Ooo, that was a close call. I almost typed it! But thething about 24 Hour Musical is that it is a surprise. Here are the basic deets: Ages: going into 9th grade in the fall - collegeDate for audition: June 22 Time for audition: 5-7pm Location for audition: Fairmount Temple 23727 Fairmount Blvd, Beachwood, OH, 44122
What to know... You will sing,read from a variety of scripts, and dance. We (the co-directors: Rachel Zakeand Sheri Gross) will cast the show based on this audition. Come back to Fairmount Temple on July 22 at 10pm for the big reveal!! Youwill find out the show and your part, then we will set to work on bringing ittogether over 24 hours (or so). The performance is July 23 at 7pm!   You will not need to be off-book, as we work through the night to pull the show together.  This is a unique, awesome experience and very different than a regular show.  We would love to have you participate, whether you have done Playmakers before or not.  Please email with questions!! Feel free to spread the word to yourfriends!!
Thanks,Rachel Zake216.831.0700 x1494rzake at mandeljcc.org