[NEohioPAL] Pinheads Season 2 Auditions

Alex deCourville via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 15 11:10:40 PDT 2017

Pinheads is about to start season 2! And we have a lot of roles available.
Roles available:
Major Character
Raven (Caucasian, Early 20's to early 30's) - BBW, sultry but silly oddball, bi, has crush on Charlie. Think BBW Elvira. Appears in all 6 season 2 episodes and will be recurring character

One episode major characters:
Rebeka (African American, early to mid 20's) - lazy, self-centered diva who bullies the other characters
Alien (Age, ethnicity and even gender irrelevant) - Humanoid Alien who is obsessed with Steven and takes him on board mothership
Mr. Baker - (Male, open ethnicity, mid-40s and above) Friendly but inattentive business owner who purchases bowling alley

Minor one episode characters
Ghost - mystical character who haunts the radio station
Strippers - One of which appears pregnant
Tom - non-speaking bouncer at strip club (No lines so we're looking for someone who looks the part and can be funny without speaking)
Co-worker (Open age/ethnicity) - Irritable co-worker who loses temper when Brian and Steven are prowling around after hours
Wise Old Fred – Wise Old African American who offers sage-wisdom
Various customers - drunk/stoned customers, angry customers, robbers, gun crazy customers, etc.

What you need to know:
When is it filming? Summer and Fall
Where? Akron/Cleveland
Paid: No, sorry
Union: None, but we're working with people who can work with SAG actors
What is it? Web series with episodes airing on Youtube
Here's our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pinheadsfanpage/?ref=bookmarks
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/PinheadsFanpage
Check out some episodes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbyUoe8x-0E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_k9Qr_c08&t=11s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_LkwoSAZ9I&t=173s

How to audition:
Send an e-mail to adecourv at gmail.com with headshot and resume and any other materials you have to
adecourv at gmail.com
Request the sides you're interested in
Send a link with raw file or UNLISTED Youtube with audition to same email by June 28th.

Keep track of the audition with our Facebook event:Pinheads Season 2 Auditions

|    |
Pinheads Season 2 Auditions
   |  |