[NEohioPAL] Coach House Volunteer Infosession this Saturday at 10am!

JT via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 15 13:34:43 PDT 2017

The first' Coach House 90th Birthday Season' volunteer info session will be
held this Saturday, June 17th, at the theatre. 10am.  We should be done by
about 11:30.  Please come for all or part.

Bring a snack if you like.

Or a favorite magic trick.

Pets and children welcome! (We may cast them....)

Or a friend....!

ACTION STEPS YOU CAN DO RIGHT AWAY TO SUPPORT US:

1. Tell your friends and neighbors about our Info sessions!  Send them to HERE
FOR MORE INFORMATION.
<http://coachhousetheatre.org/announcements/details.php?unid=1258>on this
and future dates.

2. Plan to audition!  Info for the first round of auditions can be found
HERE! <http://coachhousetheatre.com/announcements/1259/>

3. Plan to attend, help out with, and tell the world about our 90th Season
Kickoff Party! <http://coachhousetheatre.com/> Saturday, July 1st. Doors
open at 4:30 and event begins at 5pm at 222 S. Main St...the historic
former O
Neil's Department Store!

4. Fill out this short VOLUNTEER FORM
<https://goo.gl/forms/3yqeJz6wHTqj8gyK2> so we can keep you in the loop!
We promise to not destroy your inbox (much!)

Looking forward to seeing you!

JT Buck
Artistic Director
Coach House Theatre