[NEohioPAL] Looking for extras and Audio

DanWingOhio . via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 17 07:48:38 PDT 2017

LOOKING FOR EXTRAS
This July and August we are shooting a very low budget comedy feature film
and we still need a few extras, including a couple of small speaking roles.

ANNIE'S MOM
Female, age 40-60
Very kind woman and she has a "fullet" hairstyle and one line. Wig provided
if needed. Filming time is approximately 1 hour.

Mr. McGEE
Male, age 40-65+
Creepy neighborhood guy and a convicted criminal.
Two different days of filming, 2 hours total.

MULLET #2 and #3
Male, age 25-45
Part of a group of men with "mullet" hairstyles. Angry. Three different
filming dates. Total filming approx 6 hours.

SENIOR CITIZEN DELI CUSTOMER
Male or Female, age 65+
One line. Ordering deli meat. Filming will take approximately 1 hour.

CREW - AUDIO
Looking for someone with experience in recording audio on set for video. We
are shooting a very low budget feature film in the Cleveland are and there
are two days in July in which we need another sound person. Equipment
provided if needed. Paid. Let me know your hourly/day rate and I can
provide more information about filming.

Thank you!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/my-summer-in-ohio#/