[NEohioPAL] Audition Arsenal Workshop Thursday, June 29th

Stephen via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 17 19:04:08 PDT 2017

Due to demand we have opened up a second Audition Arsenal Workshop...

Audition Arsenal  Workshop
Thursday, June 29th
from 5:30-8:30pm

Audition Arsenal  Workshop
Tuesday, June 20th   (Closed)
from 5:30-8:30pm

We are hosting a MUST do workshop for all actors, models, singers and dancers that want to turn those auditions into bookings!   You can be a fabulous model or talent but there is a great deal of skill involved in auditions.

This is open to all with previous modeling, acting, singing or dancing backgrounds that are 14 years old or older.

Click below to read more about this  exciting workshop.

Space is very limited for this workshop so don't wait.

https://www.pmtm.com/pmtm-workshops

Don't miss this fantastic opportunity.