[NEohioPAL] All Purpose Space Available for Auditions, Rehearsals and More!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 18 14:18:37 PDT 2017

Looking for a convenient, safe and professional space to hold your film or
theater auditions? The Lakewood YFA studio is now open.

Actors can wait in our spacious and nicely decorated lobby. Auditions can
be held in a separate room. Use our refrigerator to offer your actors water
and other beverages. In this business, image is everything. Stop holding
your auditions in Libraries, Panera Breads and other public spaces that
don't present your company in a positive light.

Also available for:

Rehearsals
Table Reads
Contract Signings