[NEohioPAL] CPT announces General Auditions for 2017/2018 Season

Auditions via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 18 11:11:57 PDT 2017

Cleveland Public Theatre announces
General Auditions for CPT's 2017/2018 Season

Cleveland Public Theatre is holding general auditions for our 2017/2018 season. (Check out our season announcement here<http://www.cptonline.org/artist-opportunities/auditions/>.) All Northeast Ohio actors interested in working with CPT are encouraged to audition. CPT has a history of multicultural casting and is committed to representing our community on stage. A casting breakdown for each show is below.

General Auditions

When: Saturday, June 24, 11:00am-8:00pm

There will be additional appointments available on Sunday, June 25, 7:00pm-10:00pmfor those actors unavailable to audition on Saturday. NOTE: Some directors for the 2017/2018 season will not be at the Sunday auditions.

Where: Cleveland Public Theatre (6415 Detroit Ave., Cleveland, OH 44102) - James Levin Theatre

Auditions are by appointment only and will be scheduled in five minute increments. Actors should prepare no more than two minutes of material which can include 1-2 brief monologues and/or a short a cappella song. (Please note: auditions will be stopped at 2 minutes.)

AEA contracts will be considered throughout the season.

When scheduling your audition, please provide your preferred time and phone number. Interested actors should schedule an appointment by emailing CPT at auditions at cptonline.org<mailto:auditions at cptonline.org>.

To schedule an audition, email CPT at
auditions at cptonline.org<mailto:auditions at cptonline.org>