[NEohioPAL] Latitudes Poetry at Compass Coffee, Akron--6/21/17

Theresa Gottl Brightman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 19 04:35:05 PDT 2017

Wednesday, June 21st will be our next iteration of Latitudes Poetry Night!
Latitudes is every 3rd Wednesday at 7pm at Compass Coffee (647 E Market St,
Akron, OH 44304).

June 21st not only marks the Summer Solstice, but ALSO Poetry Karaoke!

*Poetry Karaoke - what?!?!?*

- You bring one (1) printed copy of a poem you like (be sure to include the
title and author on your printed copy).

- We put all the poems into a pile and then anybody who brought a poem gets
to pull one from the pile and read what they've drawn!

Should be good fun to hear and read poems we may not yet know!

Followed by an open mic where you can read your own work.

*Don't forget to find us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/710528175796729/?hc_ref=SEARCH>!*
We'll see you next week!
Love,