[NEohioPAL] School of Cleveland Ballet Summer Intensive, Classes and OPEN HOUSE information!

Liz Baumgartner via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jun 21 13:16:18 PDT 2017

School of Cleveland Ballet Summer Offerings!

It's not too late to get involved!!

1)      School of Cleveland Ballet Summer Intensive!

We still have a few spaces open in our second 4 week session of Summer
Intensive!  July 17-August 12!  This is a great opportunity for the serious
dancer who wants to take the next step in their training.  Registration is
ONLINE at: http://clevelandballet.org/summer

2) School of Cleveland Ballet Summer Classes!

Summer Classes are going on and we have amazing classes for every age!
Mommy and Me, Children, Preteen, Teen, and ADULT dance! Registration and
Class cards are available ONLINE.  Mommy and Me and Adult Dance have drop-in
rates!  Information and Registration can be found here:
http://clevelandballet.org/?page_id=3503

3) School of Cleveland Ballet Open House!

Interested in what we have to offer but want to experience our classes and
environment before registering?  You're in luck!  We have TWO more Open
Houses before the fall term!  July 29th and August 26th.  Come visit the
best Northeast Ohio ballet school, School of Cleveland Ballet.  The official
school of the Cleveland Ballet.  Come Saturday July, 29th 9:45am - 2:00pm
and experience what it's like to be part of the Cleveland Ballet community!
Participate in a dance class for free and a raffle!  Raffle items include
official Cleveland Ballet merchandise and the GRAND PRIZE

will win $200 off of their Fall tuition for new students!

Let your child take a free dance class with our Saturday classes!

*         Tiny Ballerina and Prince: 9:45am-10:30am.  Ages 2-4

*         Child 1: 10:30am -11:30am Ages 4-6

*         Child 2: 11:30am-12:30pm Ages 6-8

*         Ballet for Skaters/Teen Ballet: 12:30pm-2:00pm   Ages 12 -18

*         ADULT DANCE: 10:00am- 11:00am Ages 22+

So come join us for the Summer!!  Go to our website at
www.clevelandballet.org <http://www.clevelandballet.org>  to learn more!

Liz Baumgartnet | Executive Assistant
440.773.4930 |  <mailto:Liz at clevelandballet.org> Liz at clevelandballet.org

 <http://www.clevelandballet.org/>  <http://www.clevelandballet.org>
YOUR VERY OWN CLEVELAND BALLET COMPANY
RESIDENT COMPANY OF PLAYHOUSE SQUARE
Office: 216.320.9000 | Fax: 216.438.7661
23030 Miles Rd. Bedford Heights, Ohio |
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/23030+Miles+Rd,+Bedford+Heights,+OH+44128
/@41.4245617,-81.516531,18z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x8830fc373b0716ff:0xc47739036c5
b62d5> map