[NEohioPAL] Looking for actors to portray Larry Doby and Jackie Robinson during the week of July 10.

Afi Scruggs via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 22 13:32:52 PDT 2017

This is for a summer camp held at the Baseball Heritage Museum.  We'll need
actors for four days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, for an hour
each day.  I'll supply talking points and the lesson plan. Please be ready
to appear in costume and persona and know how to work with children and
teens. For more information and pay rate, contact Afi Scruggs at
afiscruggs(at)gmail(dot)com.