[NEohioPAL] Swing dance at the Slovenian Workmen's Home Saturday, June 24th! Attend and you could win 2 free tickets to see Pokey LaFarge at the Beachland Ballroom June 30th!

Valerie Salstrom via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 23 09:38:55 PDT 2017

Pokey LaFarge is a great blues, Western Swing, Americana band and they are playing at The Beachland Ballroom on Friday, June 30th.  The Beachland is an incredible music venue with tons of room for dancing in the ballroom.  I sure did dance up a storm every time I have seen them!

We have two free tickets to the Pokey show to give away this Saturday at the Slovenian Swing Dance.  All you have to do is attend (buy admission) the swing dance before 10pm, put your name and phone number on a ticket, and put your ticket into the hat.  The drawing for free tickets will be done at 10pm.

The Slovenian is located at 15335 Waterloo Road.  Dance lesson 8-9.  DJ music from 9-12.  $12 per person, $10 for students and seniors, $5 for first timers.

The Beachland is located at 15711 Waterloo Road.  (just down the street from the Slovenian)  The Pokey LaFarge show is $20 in advance and $22 at the doors.

www.GetHepSwing.com