[NEohioPAL] Private Voice Lessons - Medina, Ohio

Kimberly States via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Jun 23 11:51:04 PDT 2017

Find. Your. Voice

Private, one on one voice lessons taught by a professional singer with a Master's Degree in Music from the prestigious New England Conservatory of Music. Ms. States has performed and taught in Boston and NYC (including a solo performance at Lincoln Center)

I have three requirements for the students in my studio:

•   A good attitude

•   A willingness to learn

•   The courage to try new things and techniques

My rate is $20 per half hour or $40 per hour.

Students age 8 and up (14 for boys) are welcome!

 If this sounds like you or your child, send me an email and let’s chat about the possibilities. Email address: KimberlyStates at hotmail.com

Musically,

Kimberly States

KS Vocal Studio