[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS: "The Bloodless Jungle"

Mia Jones via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jun 24 07:19:57 PDT 2017

{Not to be added to the post... Hello, My name is Mia Jones and I will be
the stage manager for this production}

Post:

"The Bloodless Jungle" written by Peter Lawson Jones will be Directed by
Christopher Johnston. This play is a full-length political drama that
successfully premiered at Ensemble Theatre last fall and has had staged
reading across the country since then.

WHEN: Tuesday, June 27th and Wednesday, June 28th, 7:00-9:00pm for general
auditions.

          Saturday, July 1st, 1:00-3:00pm for callbacks.

WHERE: First Unitarian Church of Cleveland, 2nd Floor, Worship Center,
21600 Shaker Boulevard and Belvoir oval. (Please note that Shaker Blvd is
closed between Warrensville Center Rd. and Green Rd. due to construction.)
Enter the church from the parking lot behind it, take the stairs to the
second floor and turn left.

*Please have one dramatic monologue prepared. We will also read sides from
the play.

*There will be 8 performances ( Thursday - Sunday) between August 10th
-20th.

*These are Paid roles

*Rehearsals will begin Monday, July 10th.