[NEohioPAL] KIDS IGNITE PERFORMANCE DANCE TEAM/ BEREA ABOVE THE BARRE

James Becker via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Jun 25 06:40:05 PDT 2017

DOES YOUR CHILD LIKE TO PERFORM???
WE WANT YOU!

KIDS IGNITE PROGRAM!

MEETING
WEDS 6/28/17
7:30PM

ABOVE THE BARRE
1450 Bagley Rd.
Berea, OH
(440)625-0000

The Above the Barre Kids Ignite Program is a multi-disciplinary dance training program that provides students with education and performance opportunities at ATB and throughout the community. This program is designed to create well-rounded dancers through the base technique of tap, jazz, and ballet while also offering electives such as acro, hip hop, lyrical, and musical theatre. In addition, students are presented with physical and artistic exercises designed with the goal to increase their confidence. Every student is special and unique and will benefit from the enrichment that dance brings to their lives.

***FIRST MEETING FOR KIDS AND PARENTS WEDS JUNE 28, 7:30PM***

Come join us June 28th at 7:30 p.m. at our dance studio to get more information about this awesome opportunity! We are very excited to have Jim Becker on staff as he brings decades of professional experience to this program.

KIG will be performing at the Heritage Days 2017 festival in Downtown Olmsted Falls.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO BRING YOUR QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK TO THE MEETING, WEDS JUNE 28 7:30PM.

Additional Questions? Contact Jim or Rachel:
jimbeckerfitness at gmail.com <mailto:jimbeckerfitness at gmail.com>
rachelholden_atb at live.com <mailto:rachelholden_atb at live.com>