[NEohioPAL] INDUSTRY MIXER THIS THURSDAY NIGHT

Dezmond Peterson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 26 10:03:30 PDT 2017

*       What About Them Productions*

             *Voice Variations LLC*

*     Presents:*

*        OPEN MIC *

*            INDUSTRY MIXER*

                     *Thursday, June 29th *

                              *7:00-10:00p.m.*

*Producers, Directors, Actors, Singers, Dancers,*

*Musicians, Crew, Agents, Managers, and all*

*Industry Professionals … Family & Friends*

*Join Us for** …* *Unlimited Draft Beer, Well Liquor, Wine, *

*                     Pop and Appetizers!  $20 per person. *

*Open Mic … Take the Mic & share a Monologue, Rap, *

*                   Comedy, Song, Poem, etc. *

*          Location: ROOKIES SPORTS BAR & GRILL*

*                      6913 W 130th Street*

*                      Parma, Heights, OH 44130*

*Purchase Tickets in advance at **www.voice-variations.com*
<http://www.voice-variations.com/>

*                 Sponsored by What About Them Productions & Voice
Variations LLC *

*Please make sure you invite friends. This is a great deal for $20 per
ticket for Open Mic, Networking, Unlimited drinks and food. We will not
over book this event. We can only sell so many at the door and advance
tickets are almost gone. We have VIP Directors already on our guest list
with reserved seating.*