[NEohioPAL] $75 outdoor headshot special

Chris via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jun 26 17:34:06 PDT 2017

The special is for outdoor headshots only and the price is *$75*
If you would like to do studio headshots, it is the normal price of $140

*What is included?*
All the great shots from the 60 minute long shoot! We don't leave until we
have the perfect shot. Ill edit depending on what we get and you get them
to print yourself! I send a set of Print Quality and a set of web quality
for those online submissions!

*Where?*
Mentor and Willoughby surrounding area

Studio is in Mentor if you would like to do studio headshots.

*Hey Chris, I'm interested but where do I find your work?!*

My samples are on my website, Instagram and Facebook:

www.capturemedia.pictures

www.instagram.com/agnew12

www.facebook.com/capturemediallc

Everything on my website is edited by me but I do have a retoucher based in
Los Angeles for advanced retouching. This is an extra thing you can pay
for. I retouch everything to keep the costs low. Advanced Retouching is $35
an image if you would like (not required) Some clients prefer this.

I also do Event photography but do not post samples on site so email me if
you want samples.
I also do Senior Photos and Family Portraits.

Let's talk soon!