[NEohioPAL] You still have time to grow your passion and talent with dance

Cleveland City Dance via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 29 10:35:34 PDT 2017

There are still spaces in our 5-week summer intensives July 10-August 12.  This is a great opportunity for serious dancers to train from 9:00 am -3:30 pm with other passionate dancers in ballet, jazz, modern, variations and more!
Also during this five-week series camps are available
for the younger ages as well including our popular Princess camps and Nutcracker workshop.
Are you looking for one class a week?  We have you covered as well!
·         Children’s classes in ballet, jazz, modern, tap and
hip-hop
·         Adult classes in ballet, jazz, modern, tap and hip-hop
·         Privates upon request
Call Today 216-295-2222 to schedule a tour and receive more information or email us
at info at clevelandcitydanc.com

Cleveland City Dance is Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square

Cleveland, OH 44120

www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222