[NEohioPAL] Short Urban Film

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 29 07:19:56 PDT 2017

CASTING CALL
For Upcoming Projects

• Seeking all ages for 3 upcoming projects
• This is unpaid work ; meals will be provided to staff
• There will be no nudity or explicit sexual content, although explicit language and mature theme are scripted
• All parts require exceptional acting ability, screen presence, and an artistic desire to create drama. No prior experience necessary

Send me your resume and any past work that you have done at HARRISONPRODUCTIONS1986 at GMAIL.COM
If you can not make the casting call please feel free to email me and we can schedule something else

When                                                                                                                   Where
July 10,2017                                                                                                               Shaker Heights Library
5pm – 8:30 pm                                                                                                          16500 Van Aken Blvd
                                                                                                                                Shaker Heights, Ohio 44120
                                                                                                                                2nd Floor,  Meeting Room C

Sent from Mail for Windows 10