[NEohioPAL] Employment Opportunity at the Aurora School of Music

Aurora School of Music via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Jun 29 12:45:52 PDT 2017

Hi there!

We here at the Aurora School of Music are looking to hire a full-time
administrator:

*Full-time Administrative Associate Opportunity*

The Aurora School of Music seeks an outgoing team member with strong
interpersonal
and problem-solving skills for dynamic customer service work. You will be
the front desk
liaison between our students, parents, faculty, and other staff members,
operating in
person as well as via email and phone. Multitasking is what we do! The
ideal candidate will
be patient, teachable, and quick - able to remain even-tempered during our
peak busy
hours and committed to keeping up with our unique technology and
ever-evolving systems.
Our exciting year-round operation relies on the thoughtfulness of our
office staff as they
forge significant relationships with our hundreds of dedicated students and
parents as well
as with our forty fabulous faculty musicians.

Expected commitment will be full-time - 40 hours per week - with weekend and
evening hours a must. Hourly wage will be determined by fit and experience
with optional
benefits offered as well. Previous work experience required, and candidates
with at least a
Bachelor’s Degree are preferred. A background in music is certainly a plus!
If interested,
please email a resume, cover letter, and two professional references to
auroraschoolofmusic at gmail.com including “Administrative Associate” in the
subject line.
211 South Chillicothe Road | Aurora, Ohio 44202 | phone : 844.MUSIC.11 |
auroraschoolofmusic at gmail.

We look forward to hearing from anyone interested!

Thank you,
Mindy

--
<http://www.auroraschoolofmusic.com>
211 S. Chillicothe Road | Aurora, OH 44202 | 844-MUSIC-11 |