[NEohioPAL] Private and Semiprivate Performing Arts Sessions

Andrea Belser via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Jul 1 14:23:01 PDT 2017

Amalgam Arts & Wellness offers private and semiprivate sessions in acting and various dance forms. Whether you have always wanted to try, are a veteran to performing arts, or need something different and fun, Amalgam Arts & Wellness is the place for you.

Run by Executive Artistic Director Andrea McCormick, we believe that the arts are therapeutic, an outlet and alternative way of wellness. You are welcome with open arms regardless of age, abilities, or experience. Visit our website at www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com<http://www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com> or email us at AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com<mailto:AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com> for pricing and more information. (Sessions normally held at the Olmsted Community Center unless otherwise negotiated)

PS: check out our Rhythm Nation dance series! Our next session, Jazz Dance, is July 15, 22, and 29 at 2:30pm!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com