[NEohioPAL] WRITE FIGHT!

Matt Young via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Jul 3 20:32:57 PDT 2017

Dear NeoPals,

Write Fight is a fast, friendly, fiction game - and you're invited to play.
To Write Fight, we gather at a bar, get a random prompt from the bartender,
set a timer for 30 minutes, and then each write a complete, edited piece of
fiction based on the prompt. Any short form is fine - short story, play,
poem, jokes, whatev. Computer? Paper and pen? You decide.

After we write, we read our stuff to each other. (Then we punch each other
in the face. See? Write Fight. No. No. Not really. We *want *to. But we
don't.)

*Next Bout:* *Thurs, July 6. The BottleHouse Brewery & Mead Hall. 8pm.
(Lakewood)* Questions? Feel free to email me at myoung50000 at gmail.com.

Come do it. You know you want to.

Matt