[NEohioPAL] $30 head shots!!!

Fenna Blue via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Jul 5 17:17:17 PDT 2017

Yes, $30 head shots are still going strong!!!  Summer is a great time to
update your head shots. New to the game?  I've got you covered.  Just check
out my work :

Via Flickr :
https://www.flickr.com/photos/shortgirl/albums/72157643730225194

Via Facebook :
https://www.facebook.com/pg/unicornsandlovehandles/photos/
?tab=album&album_id=718448565018391

Maybe you've heard of this deal, maybe you've even booked with me before,
or maybe you've never heard of me.  No matter what, I've got you covered
with great head shots at a great deal!

What's the catch?

You've gotta come to me in Akron.  (If I come to you, I have to charge a
bit more.)  You get 10-20 images delivered digitally.  Everything is done
within a week.  That's it!  Simple!

This offer definitely won't be around this fall, so book in July and get
your head shots looking awesome!